The technically mature variant for cascade flushing.
The AWS-Flush Sluice is used for a preventive cleaning of a critical section of the sewer- and combined sewer collector channels of small- and medium sizes. The AWS-Flush Sluice is installed without obstructing the flow path. By activating the impound shield of the device it impounds the upstream water. A sudden opening of the impound shield generates a strong flushing wave, moving the sedimentation and debris downstream to less critical areas. The individual programmed flushing algorithm ensures a preventive cleaning of the sewer, even at dry weather condition. Hence the hydraulic performance of the sewer lines is increased as well as unpleasant odours are avoided.
- Easy to retrofit into existing channels
- Flushing at the dry weather condition
- No disturbance of the sewer operation during installation
- Automatic indication of malfunctions
- No flushing chamber required
- Activation of additional retention volume
- Opens automatically at power failure.
- Combined sewer systems
- Sewer systems
- Stormwater collector channels